1. The Marksbury Wrap is big – 18″ wide by 75″ long – Fall and Winter knitworthy.
2. It’s fast to knit in bulky weight yarn.
3. There’s no right or wrong side.
4. Reversible cables, different on each side, dominate the design.
5. The wrap is framed by 4 stitch i-cord: cast-on, bind-off, and selvedges.
6. You work from one big chart.
7. When the knitting is done, you are done. Just weave in the ends and block to enhance the cables.
8. I’m offering the Marksbury Wrap on Ravelry at 50% off until midnight Sunday, August 26th. There’s no coupon code. 50% is automatically deducted from the price when you click Buy It Now.
My Reversible Cable Class needed a pattern to demonstrate this dramatic, highly satisfying technique. The Marksbury Wrap is it.
Take a close look at the two different cables in the photo up top. They are not hard to do; just follow the chart. Trust me.
The gorgeous yarn is Shelridge Yarn’s Windmere in Maroon colour way. It was such a pleasure to work with.